A Royal Occasion Indeed...

Friday, April 29, 2011


I'm sure all of you know that today was the highly anticipated day of the Royal Wedding.


This morning, Yes, I was one of the people who got up at 4:00am and went to a Royal Wedding Party.


A Royal Wedding Party... I'm completely serious. And my local news crew even came to cover it.

(Check out my sister looking snazzy for the Royal Wedding Party)

And I have to say, even though I'm exhausted, I am extremely happy that I woke up to watch the wedding take place. For me, it was truly a once in a lifetime kind of feeling.


So... as we go into the weekend, I thought I'd post something fun.


What's your noble British name?


In the comment section... Lady goes in front of your name if your a woman and Lord if your a man. Then, the name of your favorite grandmother (or grandfather if you're a guy) and the name of your favorite pet... Then the street you grew up on.


EX(this is mine)- Lady Beatrice Koko of Karen Oval.


So let's hear yours!


Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. PK HREZO said...:

    How fun! I love watching the royal weddings and partaking in the extravagance. Such a fairy tale.

    My name would be Lady Mable Topaz of Handy Road
    lol... somehow that just doesn't have a royal ring to it.

  1. Oh, this was such a fun post!! I got up at 4:15 am this morning so I'd have time to let my two dogs out and make a cup of tea before the coverage began at 5:00am. Uh, didn't Catherine look devine? Very regal, she's a beautiful woman and William during the ceremony, at various points, reminded me so much of Diana.

    So, according to your blurb about names, then that would make me:

    Lady Louise Augusta Maggie (Margaret) of Eastwood Road. hahaha...does NOT sound royal to me at all.

    Great post!!

    Cheers,
    Lady Louise (this does sound royal)

  1. I did not get up for the wedding, but I loved the pictures. We Americans miss out on all the fun not having royalty around. :)
    Just call me: Lady Evelyn Tara of Sewalls Point
    Yeah - that sounds like crap.

  1. Lady Rachelle Bella of Fairfield Meadows

    Lol wow that's kinda cool! :)

    My bf: Lord Harry Taz of Royal Palm <----hahahah his came out quite funny

  1. nymfaux said...:

    I WAS going to get up to watch it--but since my sis had to work and wanted to watch it with me--we taped it and watched a little later. LOVE *sigh*

    sincerely,

    Lady Gladys Murphy Miller, with the warmest regards of Lady Luella Bing Miller

Post a Comment