Here Comes Peter Cottontail...

Friday, April 22, 2011







Hello Everyone! I know it's been a while since I've written a post.. And I can honestly thank mother nature for that. Apparently she's been busy wreaking havoc in my neck of the woods. In result, I was without internet for the last two days.




Any who, I'm going to make this post short and sweet. For those of you that celebrate Easter, I hope that you have a very happy one.




Personally, I love the holidays. It's a time where I spend some much needed time with family and just kick back and relax.



So here's a little quote to see you into the weekend! Happy Easter!



~ Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life.~ S.D Gordon

3 comments:

  1. Hippety-Hoppity Happy Day!
    I'll be cooking my ham from the Polish meat guy. Bake it with cherries.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Happy Easter, Lauren! My daughter loves finding eggs, so this is one of her favorite holidays. Plus it's one I get to spend at my parents' house with my sister (who doesn't come to every holiday) so it's nice to have my whole family together.

  1. Happy Easter to you, Lauren. Enjoy.

Post a Comment