So... It's official! I am a best seller!

Monday, November 14, 2011
So this past week has literally been insane for me!

And as of Saturday I officially became a best selling author. YaY!

This post is going to be short simple and to the point. For those of you who've read... He Loves Me...He Loves You Not... THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Most importantly, I never in a million years would have ever expected this. It means so much to me!

Some more news... You can definitely look forward to some more YA romances from me. I have a new one coming out at the end of the month called If I Can't Have You... And many many more coming in the future.

Thank you all so much for your support and love of He Loves Me... I am humbled and flattered that you enjoyed it!

Have a great week!

Cheers!

11 comments:

  1. You deserve it, Lauren. He Loves Me... He Loves You Not is nothing short of amazing! Congrats!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Awesome!!! Congrats Lauren!!! Cheers!! *clink* *slurp*

    Jan Fischer Wade
    http://www.veiledvirtues.com

  1. Congratulations, Lauren. Keep 'em coming.

  1. CONGRATS!!!

    Totally deserved. Loved that one :D

  1. nymfaux said...:

    That's so AMAZING!!!!!! Congratulations Lauren!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! :D

  1. WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Congratulations girl!! SO Happy for you! You deserve it :-)

    <3

  1. Unknown said...:

    Oh. My. Golly. How incredibly wonderful! This calls for super party-time! Congrats! Yippee!

  1. DMS said...:

    Congratulations! Best of luck on all your writing! :)

    ~Jess
    http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.com.blogspot.com

  1. Wow! So excited for you. Keep up the great work. What a dream come true.

Post a Comment